– Wash and quarter the cherry tomatoes, then set aside.
– Cut the apples in half, then slice them into small batons and keep aside in lemon water.
– In a salad bowl, mix the cherry tomato quarters, the small apple batons and 25 ml of olive oil.
– In another bowl, mix 8 leaves of chopped basil with the honey and 20 ml of olive oil.
– Place the slices of bread on a baking sheet and put them under the grill.
– -Place half of the Pélardon cheese on each slice and brown it under the grill.
– Arrange the salad in the centre of the plate and place a slice of bread and Pélardon cheese over the top, cover the mixture with honey, and sprinkle the toasted pine nuts over the salad.